November 22, 2012
We hope that you are having a wonderful day surrounded by your friends and family, and that good food is part of your day.
It has been a busy year and we have many things to be thankful for here at CHEFS Catalog. We thought we would share what some of our team members are most thankful for:
- I am so thankful for family, friends, our customers and my job. Dianne R., Customer Care
- I am thankful that the Waldo Canyon Fire was not as bad as it could have been. Diane T., Finance
- Since my brothers and their families are scattered in multiple states and Canada, I am thankful that this year I will be spending Thanksgiving with 4 of my 5 brothers and multiple nieces, nephews, their soon to be spouses and some great nieces and nephews. Becky R., Purchasing
- I am thankful that my family is happy and healthy. Elizabeth G., Customer Care
- I am thankful for this wonderful job, the people I have met, and my family! Dana G., Customer Care
- With the loss of my mom last year, I am reminded every day of how thankful I am for the people in my life and the memories we continue to make year after year. Trevor M., E-Commerce
- I am grateful for my employment, and the clients and customer that we have calling in! with out them, I would be jobless!!!! Carilyn L., Customer Care
- I am thankful that my family loves my cooking! I love that they are my willing guinea pigs and that I have many opportunities to make them happy. Kimberly W., Marketing
- I am so thankful to be living in the same city as my son and his wife and my daughter. And the opportunity to celebrate Thanksgiving with them. Dan J., CMO
- I’m thankful for getting to take time off to be with my whole family on Thanksgiving weekend. Jenna J., Merchandising
- I am thankful for my loving girl-friend, and her Mom. Without them there would be no thanks in this Thanksgiving. They are the best, ever! Michael N., Customer Care
- I am thankful for friends and family and people who give your life meaning and purpose. Suzi P., Customer Care
- I’m thankful for gratitude, the parent of all the other virtues. Heather S., Customer Care
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! And, as Tim, our CEO added: We are very thankful for you--CHEFS loyal customers who love to cook as much as we do!
Your turn: What are you most thankful for this year?
P.S., If you are beginning your holiday shopping today, checkout CHEFS Black Friday Deals.
In The Spotlight