Developed in 1996 for the healthcare, chiropractic and salon/spa industries to provide safety and comfort, WellnessMats were quickly adopted by other professions that require long-term standing. WellnessMats anti-fatigue mat and kitchen mat are preferred choices for the Department of Homeland Security, TSA, Disney, and an industry favorite with hotels, airports, professional kitchens and retailers.
With a manufacturing plant located just outside St. Louis, Missouri, WellnessMats are proudly made in America.
About WellnessMats Products
The designers at WellnessMats heard the call for a superior anti-fatigue mat that provides comfort, while easing strains caused by standing for long periods of time. In answer, WellnessMats introduced a kitchen mat and wellness mat line featuring Advanced Polyurethane Technology (APT). APT is an exclusively engineered material that bonds the thick, resilient core of each mat to its thin outer layer – – the key to each product’s comfort, performance and longevity.
Each anti-fatigue mat and kitchen mat dramatically reduces the fatigue and discomfort associated with stationary or long-term standing. The unique one-piece wellness mat construction has a soft inner design structure that serves as a preventative approach against potential back, leg and foot problems. The revolutionary concept interacts with the body by suspending your body weight thus reducing impact on the joints. Your weight will frequently shift and rebalance itself, reducing the stress and strain of many daily activities. A favorite of restaurant and healthcare workers, the WellnessMats promotes better posture, proper circulation, muscle conditioning and a sense of well-being.
• Medically proven to increase proper circulation, better posture and reduce muscle fatigue and stress
• Gradually tapered edges always lies flat, reducing trip hazards
• Anti-microbial surface is bacteria-resistant
• Permanent shock absorption and recovery
• Abrasion-, slip- and wear-resistant
• Resists stains and chemicals
• Enhanced material stability in wet areas
• Contain no plasticizers so it will not leach over time (no noxious smells or bad chemicals)
• UV stability for brighter areas of your home
• Flame resistant up to 400 F degrees
• Puncture- and tear- resistant
• “Extended lifecycle” guarantee keeps your WellnessMats out of landfills
• 7-year warranty
• Made in the USA