Experience precise filleting of fish, game or meat with this unique, flexible blade. Design is functional in either a kitchen or outdoors in a fishing and hunting setting. Includes leather sheath with belt loop. NSF*-certified.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty first century production methods.
*The National Sanitation Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organization that employs stringent sanitation standards in evaluating food equipment for commercial use.Product Features
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- Incredibly sharp
- Functional, solid, reliable design
- Skillfully honed cutting edge. Honed by hand twice.
- Includes leather storage sheath
- Full warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany