A hefty blade to cut through bones as well as meat, in a compact 6" length that is easy to maneuver. Also terrific for chopping vegetables for a stir-fry -- slide the pieces onto the flat side for transfer to pot or pan -- and for smashing garlic cloves or flattening veal or chicken breasts for scaloppine.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty first century production methods.Product Features
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs
- High carbon, no-stain steel
- Full warranty
About Wusthof Grand Prix II:
Redesigned with a sleek new profile that trims the bolster to expose the full blade edge for optimum performance, maximum sharpening.
- Precision-forged blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon stain-resistant steel alloy.
- Skillfully honed by hand and laser-tested for a flawless edge that lasts longer and is easy to resharpen.
- Computer-controlled grinding and polishing perfect the tapering from back to edge and tip to handle.
- Permanently bonded to the extended tang, handles are ergonomically molded with a pebble-grained texture for a comfortable, no-slip grip.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.