The serrated blade penetrates tomato skin without crushing or bruising the delicate interior, so you can cut paper-thin slices. When you need peeled tomatoes for a sauce, hold the fruit on the forked tip and dip into boiling water -- the skin slides off effortlessly. You also can use the fork for serving.This item is on Closeout Sale while supplies last.About Wusthof Grand Prix II:
Redesigned with a sleek new profile that trims the bolster to expose the full blade edge for optimum performance, maximum sharpening.
- Precision-forged blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon stain-resistant steel alloy.
- Skillfully honed by hand and laser-tested for a flawless edge that lasts longer and is easy to resharpen.
- Computer-controlled grinding and polishing perfect the tapering from back to edge and tip to handle.
- Permanently bonded to the extended tang, handles are ergonomically molded with a pebble-grained texture for a comfortable, no-slip grip.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.