Designed for hand-held cutting jobs, a paring knife functions as an extension of your hand. The short blade and straight edge provide excellent maneuverability for slicing, peeling, or carving edible garnishes.About Wusthof Grand Prix II:
Redesigned with a sleek new profile that trims the bolster to expose the full blade edge for optimum performance, maximum sharpening.
- Precision-forged blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon stain-resistant steel alloy.
- Skillfully honed by hand and laser-tested for a flawless edge that lasts longer and is easy to resharpen.
- Computer-controlled grinding and polishing perfect the tapering from back to edge and tip to handle.
- Permanently bonded to the extended tang, handles are ergonomically molded with a pebble-grained texture for a comfortable, no-slip grip.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.