Lodge Logic Rectangular Grill Press
Weight your steaks and chops for even cooking.
Not eligible for expedited or express shipping
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
Lodge Logic's revolutionary cast iron cookware is preseasoned so it's ready to use right out of the box. Innovative process penetrates metal's pores thoroughly and uniformly. Looks and performs better than traditional home seasoning. Retains all the benefits of cast iron: even heating, superior heat retention and stick-resistant performance. Crafting legendary cast iron products since 1986, Lodge is the world's leader in cast iron cookware.
- Precision molded heavy-duty cast iron with a hammered finish
- Preseasoned to a treasured black patina with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Preseasoned coating is impermeable to odors and stains
- Cool-grip spiral handle
- Superior conduction of heat promotes faster grilling times
- Even distribution and retention of heat ensures press stays hot longer
- Foods will not react with the cast iron metal
- Easy-clean surfaces are scratch-resistant
- Oven- and broiler-safe at all temperatures
- Requires minor handle assembly
- Made in the USA
- Model: LGP3
- Size: 6 3/4"L x 4 1/2"W x 3"H
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Material: Preseasoned cast iron
Use and Care
- Properly cared for, your Lodge cast iron grill press will last for more than a lifetime.
- Your press is preseasoned. Before using, add a light coat of cooking spray or vegetable oil to the bottom surface.
- Clean the press with hot water and a stiff brush. Never use a harsh detergent, as it can remove the seasoning. Towel dry thoroughly.
- While the cookware is dry, but still warm from the hot water bath, wipe a light coat of vegetable oil or cooking spray on all surfaces.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Never wash press in dishwasher.
You may also like
Customers Also Bought
$59.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $20
$24.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $30