A half-dozen steakhouse-quality knives, crafted in Germany.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty first century production methods.Product Features
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs
- High carbon, no-stain steel
- Full warranty
About Wusthof Grand Prix II:
Redesigned with a sleek new profile that trims the bolster to expose the full blade edge for optimum performance, maximum sharpening.
- Precision-forged blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon stain-resistant steel alloy.
- Skillfully honed by hand and laser-tested for a flawless edge that lasts longer and is easy to resharpen.
- Computer-controlled grinding and polishing perfect the tapering from back to edge and tip to handle.
- Permanently bonded to the extended tang, handles are ergonomically molded with a pebble-grained texture for a comfortable, no-slip grip.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.