Half-dozen high-quality stamped knives with triple-riveted handles.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty first century production methods.About Wusthof Gourmet:
- A precision-stamped blade of high-carbon stainless steel that sharpens easily and holds its edge.
- Compression rivets securely attach the high-impact handles to the full tang for superior balance and maneuverability.
- High carbon, no-stain steel.
- Full warranty.
- Knives have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance, although it is not recommended to cut through bones.
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.