Oven-to-table stoneware is ideal for potatoes au gratin and casseroles to macaroni and cheese and cobblers. Cook just about anything in this 14" oval stoneware dish. The wide, shallow dish leaves room for foods to bake and brown evenly and quickly. Ideal for marinating and poaching foods, too.
The mainstay of French chefs for nearly a century, Le Creuset
cookware comes in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit any culinary need. Bright color choices coordinate with virtually any home décor. Each cookware piece is skillfully finished by hand. Dishwasher-safe. Imported. 3 1/4-quart. Product Features
- Stoneware is fired at 2156 F giving it unmatched strength and durability
- Enameled surface is non-porous and resists chips, cracks and scratches
- Easy-clean porcelain enamel surface is impermeable to odors and stains
- All-in-one dish beautifully cooks and serves food, then goes back to freezer or fridge for storage of leftovers
- Versatile for oven and broiler
- Oven-safe to 400 F
- Foods will not react with the enameled finish
- Superior conduction of heat promotes faster cooking times
- Even distribution and retention of heat ensures bakeware stays hot longer
- Sure-grip handles allow for easy lifting and handling
- 14"L x 10"W x 2 1/2"H, 3 1/4-quart capacity, 4 lbs.