This 1/2-quart pan is perfect for melting butter for seafood or baking, or for heating barbecue sauce.
The ultimate in cookware, this All-Clad® premiere line features the patented Copper-Core five-ply bonded design with a thick copper center core to maximize heat conductivity. The copper ply is bonded to aluminum to enhance heat distribution while reducing weight. The bonded exterior and interior layers are highest-quality stainless-steel, providing the ideal cooking surface, ease of cleaning, extreme durability and aesthetic appeal.Product Features
- Five bonded layers of stainless-steel, aluminum and copper allow pieces to heat quickly and evenly so you can rely on consistent performance
- Pure aluminum and thick copper inner core throughout for optimal heat conductivity
- Easy-to-clean 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface helps prevent foods from sticking
- Accented with an exterior stripe of copper
- Cookware piece is oven-safe up to 500 F
- Signature stay-cool handles are cast from solid stainless-steel and designed for ergonomic comfort
- High-strength, non-corrosive stainless-steel rivets keep handles permanently secure, making cooking safer
- Suited for all stovetops including electric, gas, ceramic and halogen
- Hand-washing recommended
- Bonded cookware handcrafted in the U.S.A., lids and components manufactured overseas.
- Care and use instructions also included
All-Clad Cookware Lifetime Warranty:
From date of purchase, All-Clad guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.