The Pink Stand Mixer
represents the pink ribbon that serves as a symbol of the fight against breast cancer. KitchenAid
, through their Cook for the Cure program, will donate $50** to Susan G. Komen for the Cure for each pink mixer that is purchased then registered at cookforthecure.com. Model: KSM150PSPK.
The KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer features the ultimate in user-friendly design with rugged all-metal construction ensuring long life and quiet operation. Can also accommodate the 3- and 4.5-quart bowls. Product Features
- Tilt-head mixer style for clear access to the beater and bowl
All-metal construction ensures long-life
- Direct drive transmission for durability
- Pouring shield minimizes ingredient splash-out and flour-puff
- 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
- High-performance, 67 point planetary mixing action insures ingredients are thoroughly mixed without frequent scraping or rotating bowl
- 5-quart mixing bowl capacity with contoured bowl handle
- Multi-purpose attachment hub
Model: KSM150PSPK, 22.8 lbs., 14"L, 13"H, 8"W, Assembled in the USA
1yr free of charge warranty
**During 2012, KitchenAid is proud to donate a minimum of $350,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure in conjunction with its pink product collection. Consumers must register each pink product purchased at www.CookfortheCure.com to generate a donation.
The Susan G. Komen for the Cure promise: to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality of care for all and energizing science to find the cures. For more information on breast health and breast cancer, please visit Komen.org or call 1.800 I'M AWARE.
Cook For The Cure® is a trademark of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. KitchenAid®, Artisan®, and the shape of the mixer are trademarks of KitchenAid, U.S.A.