Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof
name have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty first century production methods.About Wusthof Classic:
- Precision-forged blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon, stain-resistant steel alloy, for a lasting edge that is easy to resharpen.
• Distinctive bolster prevents your hand from slipping onto the blade.
- Skillfully honed cutting edge.
- Handle is a virtually indestructible composite, buffed by hand for a smooth finish and triple-riveted to the full tang for optimum strength and balance.
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel.
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge.
- Full warranty.
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand-washing is recommended.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.