The knives in Wusthof's new Classic Ikon Collection are all forged from a single piece of steel. Easy to maneuver and easy to clean, these sleek knives ensure superior chopping and cutting. The blades are ground thinner, making them the sharpest Wusthof knives ever made. Triple-riveted, full-tang weighted handles are slightly curved and offer the perfect weight and balance for effortless cutting. Precision bolster is tapered which allows total-edge sharpening on electric sharpeners.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century production methods.
six 4 1/2" steak knivesProduct Features
- Laser-tested blade is 30% sharper and holds an edge 30% better than the average blade
- Forward bolster allows full usage of the blade when cutting and sharpening
- Second bolster on the heel provides additional heft to the handle
- Stainless-steel triple rivets permanently secure the handle to the tang of the knife
- Contoured shape provides superb ergonomic comfort
- Embossed with the Wusthof logo
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand-washing is recommended
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Limited lifetime warranty