Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof
name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty first century production methods.
The Soft Cheese Knife
has a skeletal openwork blade which is essential to reduce sticking for smooth slices of soft cheeses.The etched blade surface helps prevent sticking.
The Hard Cheese Knife is designed specifically to slice smoothly through hard cheeses like aged cheddar and gruyere. Use the forked tip for serving.
The Parmesan Cheese Knife has a short, but sturdy blade that is ideal for cutting even the hardest Parmesan cheese with no problem.Product Features
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel.
- Distinctive bolster prevents your hand from slipping onto the blade.
- Skillfully honed cutting edge.
- Handle is a virtually indestructible composite, buffed by hand for a smooth finish and triple-riveted to the full tang for optimum strength and balance.
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge.
- Full warranty.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.