Lodge Logic Oval Fajita Serving Griddle Set
Serve sizzling-hot restaurant style fajitas and steaks at home.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
- Set includes one (1): cast-iron oval fajita griddle, red stained 1/2-inch touted wooden underliner, chili pepper hot handle mitt and recipe card.
- Preseasoned at the foundry with a soy-based vegetable oil gives the Sizzleware superior looks and performance.
- Use on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops.
- Oven-safe for baking or broiling.
- Works great for marinating
- Safe in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Underliner is 11-3/4"L x 9-1/4"W.
- Griddle is 10"L x 7"W.
- Handle mitt is 6-1/2"L x 3"W.
Care and Use
- Before cooking, rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly). Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
- Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking. Allow food to sit out of the refrigerator for a few minutes so the "chill" is gone before cooking.
- Handles will become very hot in the oven, and on the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
- After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
- If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
- Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
- Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
- Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
- The oven is a great place to store your cast iron; just remember to remove it before turning on the oven.
- NEVER wash in dishwasher.
You may also like
$129.95 - $159.95
$14.95 - $39.95
SAVE up to $5
$69.95 - $79.95
SAVE up to $90
Customers Also Bought
$24.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $30
$129.95 - $199.95
SAVE up to $100
$29.95 - $89.95
SAVE up to $30
$49.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $25