Lodge Logic Dutch Oven with Loop Handles
Family-sized dishes cook superbly in this world leading cast-iron Dutch oven.
Not eligible for expedited or express shipping
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
Lodge Logic's preseasoning process penetrates the metal's pores thoroughly and uniformly, so it looks and performs better than traditional home seasoning. You still get the even heating, superior heat retention, and inherently stick-resistant finish that has made cast-iron cookware a favorite of professional chefs. Backed by legendary performance and durability, Lodge has crafted cast-iron products since 1896.
- Precision molded cast iron features exacting wall thickness
- Preseasoned to a treasured black patina with 100% natural soy-based vegetable oil
- Heirloom preseasoned finish lets you cook with the pan right out of the box
- Preseasoned coating is impermeable to odors and stains
- Superior distribution and retention of heat promotes faster cooking times
- Foods will not react with the cast-iron metal
- Easy-clean surfaces are scratch-resistant
- Side pouring lips for easy transfer of foods
- Side and lid loop handles make the pan easy to maneuver
- Versatile for gas, electric, ceramic and induction stovetops
- Oven- and broiler-safe at all temperatures
- Safe for refrigerator and freezer
- Hand wash
- Made in the USA
- Material: Preseasoned cast iron
- Capacity: 5 quart
- Size: 10 1/4"Dia. x 4 1/2"H, 2"H domed lid, 1 1/4"L helper handles
- Weight: 12 lbs. 6 oz.
Use and Care
Caring for your Lodge Cast Iron
- Properly cared for, your Lodge cast iron cookware will last for more than a lifetime.
- After cooking, clean the cookware with hot water and a stiff brush. Never use a harsh detergent, as it can remove the seasoning. Towel dry thoroughly.
- While the cookware is dry, but still warm from the hot water bath, wipe a light coat of vegetable oil or cooking spray on all surfaces.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store lids on the pot or pan in order to allow air circulation.
- If you notice a metallic taste or see signs of rust, simply scour off the rust, wash the cookware with soap and hot water, dry thoroughly and re-season using the home seasoning instructions.
Home Seasoning Instructions
You may also like
Customers Also Bought
$59.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $20