Preferred by the White House kitchen and notable restaurants and butchers worldwide, John Boos
& Co. butcher blocks designed from select northern hard rock maple will last for generations. This hardwood butcher block
stands 34" high and features a 10"-thick end-grain work surface that will not dull your knives. The exceptionally durable construction resists nicks and gouges, preventing bacteria from entering the wood. With the penetrating oil finish, even heavy-duty chopping by culinary professionals will not damage the block surface. The attached knife rack stores and protects knives when not in use.
Founded in 1887, John Boos & Co. is synonymous with legendary quality. Celebrity chefs throughout the United States, including television food channel chefs Mario Batali and Emeril Lagasse, prepare meals on John Boos butcher blocks every day. Wipes clean. Made in the USA.Product Features
- Durable 10"-thick solid hard maple work surface for generations of use
- End-grain work surface resists nicks and gouges, preventing bacteria penetration
- Stands 34" high, a comfortable working height
- Legs taper at the bottom for added style
- Handsomely finished with a penetrating oil that helps protects cutting surface
- Attached knife rack stores and protects knives when not in use
- Wipes clean
- 1-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer so it can only be delivered within the 48 contiguous states. Express shipping options, gift wrap services and gift messaging are not available for this item. Please allow 4-6 weeks for order processing and delivery.
- Curbside delivery only
- Additional Shipping: $10.00