Combine artful sophistication with practical ruggedness and you get this handsome Le Bloc butcher block. Part of the John Boos
& Co. Rouge et Noir collection, this premium kitchen piece stands 34" high and features a 10"-thick end-grain solid American cherry top. Hand-rubbed black finish hardwood legs add a rich sophistication. The exceptionally durable cherry wood top will not dull your knives and it resists nicks and gouges, preventing bacteria from penetrating the wood. With the semi-gloss Varnique finish, even heavy-duty chopping by culinary professionals will not damage the block surface.
Founded in 1887, John Boos & Co. is synonymous with legendary quality. World-renowned chefs prepare meals on John Boos butcher blocks every day. Wipes clean. Made in the USA.Product Features
- Durable 10"-thick solid American cherry work surface for generations of use
- End-grain work surface resists nicks and gouges, preventing bacteria penetration
- Stands 34" high, a comfortable working height
- Face and sides are protected with a semi-gloss Varnique finish
- Hand-rubbed black finish hardwood legs bring out a decided sophistication
- Legs taper at the bottom for added style
- Wipes clean
- 1-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer so it can only be delivered within the 48 contiguous states. Express shipping options, gift wrap services and gift messaging are not available for this item. Please allow 4-6 weeks for order processing and delivery.
- Assembly required
- Curbside delivery only
- Additional Shipping: $10.00