Generations of professionals chefs have preferred John Boos
& Co. hardwood butcher block products. This European-style butcher block and stainless-steel cart stands 35" high and features a 5"-thick end-grain work surface that will not dull your knives. Its sturdy frame, towel bar, slatted shelf and legs are crafted of food service-grade stainless steel. Commercial-grade locking casters ensure a smooth trip when moving the cart from kitchen to dining area. The solid wood block is exceptionally durable and resists nicks and gouges, preventing bacteria from entering the wood. With the penetrating oil finish, even heavy-duty chopping by culinary professionals will not damage the block surface.
The Wine Cart has the same outstanding features of the Butcher Block Carts but has the added benefit of storing up to 24 bottles of wine.
Founded in 1887, John Boos & Co. is synonymous with legendary quality and is America's oldest manufacturer of premium quality kitchen equipment. Wipes clean. Made in the USA.Product Features
- Durable 5"-thick solid wood work surface for generations of use
- Food service-grade stainless steel frame for sturdy durability
- End-grain work surface resists nicks and gouges, preventing bacteria penetration
- Stands 35" high, a comfortable working height
- Stainless-steel towel bar offers a convenient place for kitchen linens
- Towel bar doubles as a handle for pulling cart
- Slatted stainless-steel lower shelf for storage and display
- Wine Cart ONLY: 2 slatted stainless-steel wine racks store up to 24 bottles
- Handsomely finished with a penetrating oil that helps protects cutting surface
- Commercial-grade 3" locking casters for secure placement or easy rolling
- Wipes clean
- Some assembly required
- 1-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer so it can only be delivered within the 48 contiguous states. Express shipping options, gift wrap services and gift messaging are not available for this item. Please allow 4-6 weeks for order processing and delivery.
- Assembly required
- Curbside delivery only
- Addtional Shipping:$10.00