Forged from a single piece of steel, the precision-shaped tines allow excellent leverage for handling meats. Triple-riveted, full-tang weighted handles offer perfect weight and balance. Precision bolster is tapered for easy handling.
Ikon's superbly-forged tines are thick and long to steady small roasts to buffet-size turkeys for easy carving and slicing. Precision-sharpened tips pierce cleanly without tearing meat. 6". Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, cutlery bearing the Wusthof
name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced technological production methods.Product Features
- Forged from a single piece of steel, long tines stabilize small roasts to buffet-size turkeys for easy carving and slicing
- Precision-sharpened tips pierce cleanly without tearing meat
- Second bolster on the heel provides additional heft to the handle
- Stainless-steel triple rivets permanently secure the handle to the full tang
- Embossed with the Wusthof logo
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs