Already seasoned from the American foundry and ready to use, the cast iron experts at Lodge
bring to your kitchen a reversible grill/griddle
to fit over 2 burners with 2-in-1 convenience: breakfast griddle reverses to a large grill to enjoy authentic grilled steaks, chicken, pork chops or hamburgers indoors. Channels on the grill side drain grease for cooking healthy meals.
Lodge Logic's preseasoning process penetrates the metal's pores thoroughly and uniformly, so the reversible grill/griddle retains easy-release cooking surfaces, better than traditional home seasoning. The even heating and superior heat retention with stick-resistant finish makes cast iron cookware a favorite of professional chefs. Made in the USA.Product Features
- Lodge Logic 2-in-1, cast-iron stove-top griddle reverses to a grill
- This cast-iron grill/griddle is preseasoned to use immediately
- Griddle fits over 2 burners to fry sausages, pancakes and eggs - can even be used on a glass top stove
- Grill side enables you to grill steaks, chicken, pork chops or hamburgers indoors anytime, creating authentic grill marks
- Channels on the grill drain grease for healthy meals
- Cast iron has been the preferred choice of chefs for centuries due to its even heating, superior heat retention and consistent level of browning
- Lodge cast iron cookware is America's original cookware, first introduced in 1896. Utilizing a privately-held metal formula, precision molds and exacting wall thickness, Lodge maintains high quality standards throughout the manufacturing process. Even heating, heat retention, durability and healthfulness in cooking are the outstanding benefits of all its cast-iron cookware.