Large 14" round skillet with 1,800-watt power excels in cooking performance with high sides for extra cooking capacity and ease in stirring. The encapsulated aluminum base provides superior heat retention and even distribution without hot spots. Food releases easily from the premium Ceramica nonstick ceramic-based cooking surface that is exclusive to Cuisinart
. Environmentally-designed surface is PTFE-free, PFOA-free, as part of Cuisinart's Green Gourmet
eco-conscious series for healthier cooking.
Adjustable temperature control ranges from "keep warm" up to 450 degrees F to simmer, slow cook, pan-fry and prepare stir-fries, stews and casseroles. Thanks to the high-power wattage and extensive cooking area, you can sear, griddle or braise meat, poultry or fish in larger quantities with little or no use of oil or butter. Non-petroleum based interior helps preserve oil reserves.
Polished stainless-steel exterior makes this skillet an attractive server on the table. Die-cast stainless-steel handles are securely mounted to the skillet for ease in lifting and serving full-capacity meals. The tempered glass lid sturdily crafted with a riveted stainless-steel handle, outer stainless-steel rim and vent lets you view cooking progress without lifting the lid. Instruction booklet includes recipes to explore the many cooking adventures with Cuisinart's eco-friendly electric skillet. Fully immersible without the temperature control. Hand washing is recommended.Product Features
- Large 14" surface equals over 150 square inches of cooking area
- 1,800-watt power provides excellent cooking performance with high sides for extra cooking capacity and an encapsulated aluminum base for even heating and heat distribution
- Nonstick Ceramica, Cuisinart's exclusive ceramic-based interior is PTFE-free, PFOA-free, and petroleum-free
- Cook without oil or very little oil for healthier meals
- Adjustable temperature control ranges from "keep warm" up to 450 degrees F to simmer, slow cook, pan-fry and prepare stir-fries, stews and casseroles
- With the high-power wattage and extensive cooking area, you can sear, griddle or braise meats, poultry or fish in large quantities without added oils
- See-through glass cover allows easy viewing while cooking is in progress
- Cuisinart evolved the way Americans cook with the introduction of the food processor in 1973. Winner of several awards for innovative design in kitchen and home appliances, Cuisinart is endorsed by culinary connoisseurs worldwide, including Jacques Pepin and Hubert Keller