This remarkable Classic Ikon
3-Piece Chef's Set features the finest Wusthof
kitchen essentials. The 3 1/2" parer peels, chops, minces and dices vegetables and fruit and is precision accurate for creating garnishes. With the 6" utility knife, you can easily chop and dice onions, potatoes and bulkier vegetables. Versatile 8" chef's knife lets you quickly slice roasts, poultry and ham and chop or mince vegetables with the smooth maneuverability of a wider blade.
Each knife in Wusthof's Classic Ikon Chef's Set is forged from a single piece of steel. Easy to maneuver and clean, these sleek knives ensure superior chopping, dicing, mincing, peeling and slicing. The blades are ground thinner for exceptional sharpness. Triple-riveted, full-tang weighted handles are slightly curved to offer the perfect weight and balance for effortless cutting. Precision bolster is tapered which allows total-edge sharpening on electric sharpeners. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced technological production methods.
- 3 1/2" parer
- 6" utility
- 8" chef's
- Laser-tested blade is 30% sharper and holds an edge 30% better than the average blade
- Forward bolster with contoured handle prevents hand from slipping
- Second bolster on the heel provides additional heft to the handle
- Stainless-steel triple rivets permanently secure the handle to the tang of the knife
- Contoured shape provides superb ergonomic comfort
- Embossed with the Wusthof logo
- Made in Solingen, Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs