From the Knuckle Sandwich Series, this Guy Fieri chef's knife features full tang for superior balance and an abbreviated ergonomic bolster that works like an extension of the hand for firm control. With a hollow-ground, German-made blade from high-carbon-stainless-steel, this chef's knife brings a keen cutting edge to meal preparation. The precision-formed oval indentations in the blade reduce friction for ultra-fast slicing, dicing, chopping and mincing and the blade is heat-treated to retain a super-sharp edge longer.
Guy's famous flaming design is emblazoned on each blade to add a new thrill to cooking! Split-second performance is what Guy expects - and gets - with his knives. Built into the chef's knife end bolster is a crisscross grid, performing the multifunction of a garlic crusher, nut grinder and mincer of herbs. Protective blade sheath included. Hand wash. 5-year manufacturer warranty.
"As a chef, restaurant owner, and TV personality, I have high expectations on my equipment...and these knives meet them all. The Knuckle Sandwich Series knives blend the best materials with an on-point design.Product Features
- This chef's knife fits like a glove, an extension of the hand, for ultra-smooth slicing, dicing and chopping
- Full tang for superior balance and an abbreviated ergonomic handle for firm control
- The hollow-ground edge is German-made, high-carbon stainless-steel that has been heat-treated to retain a super-sharp edge
- Precision-formed oval indentations in the blade reduce friction for ultra-fast cutting performance
- The end bolster features a crisscross grid to crush garlic and nuts and mince herbs, with the ease of one cutlery tool
- Protective blade sheath included
- As a chef, restaurant owner and TV personality, Guy Fieri is an expert on cutting-edge performance