This precision-stamped Wusthof
5-piece Gourmet studio knife block set is ideal for limited-space work areas. Wusthof's own cutlery of high-carbon stainless-steel and come-apart kitchen shears in a 4-slot wood block. The set includes: 3 1/2" paring knife to precisely peel and trim vegetables, 4 1/2" utility knife to slice luncheon meat, trim meat, bread crusts or remove melon rind. The 6" cook's knife to quickly and accurately chop or dice vegetables or slice roasts. Triple-riveted full-tang cutlery handles for lasting strength and performance. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
The come-apart kitchen shears feature bevel- and serrated-edge blades of high-carbon stainless-steel to cut apart chicken, snip herbs and cut parchment paper. Extra-sharp stainless-steel blades cut through flower stems, twine and plastic packaging. This tool also opens jar lids and bottle caps, using the adjustable gripper teeth below the handles. The handles on these shears pull apart to clean or sharpen blades. Slim-profile hardwood block. Lifetime manufacturer warranty on cutlery.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty first century production methods.Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 4 1/2" utility knife
- 6" cook's knife
- Come-apart kitchen shears
- Hardwood block
About Wusthof Classic
Precision-stamped blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon, stain-resistant steel alloy, for a lasting edge that is easy to sharpen
- Skillfully-honed cutting edge.
- Distinctive bolster to prevent hand from slipping forward
- Handle is a virtually indestructible composite, buffed by hand for a smooth finish
- Triple-riveted to the full tang for optimum strength and balance
- Made by Wusthof, German manufacturer of fine cutlery since 1814
Kitchen Shears Product Features
- Kitchen shears cut apart chicken, portion meat to grill or freeze, trim vegetables and snip herbs
- Cut cleanly through parchment paper, cooking twine and open stiff plastic packaging
- Rust-resistant serrated edge blade and bevel edge blade of high-carbon stainless-steel
- Polypropylene handles fit either hand for firm control