This must-have Wusthof Classic 4-Piece Chef's Set features the essential tools for every kitchen. The knives are precision-forged of Wusthof's own high-carbon stainless-steel alloy to ensure highest quality. Each edge is laser-tested to exacting standards for supreme sharpness and performance. This precision-angle blade is easy to sharpen and maintain for a lifetime of use. The handle on the classic knife is virtually indestructible, triple-riveted to the full tang for superior strength and balance and buffed by hand to a smooth finish for a comfortable grip. Distinctive forward bolster on the Wusthof Classic knives provides secure hand positioning for firm cutting control.
The 3 1/2" parer peels, chops, minces and dices vegetables and fruit and is precision accurate for creating garnishes. With the 6" utility knife, you can easily chop and dice onions, potatoes and bulkier vegetables. Versatile 8" chef's knife lets you quickly slice roasts, poultry and ham and chop or mince vegetables with the smooth maneuverability of a wider blade. Wusthof kitchen shears cut through poultry, trim stems, open packaging and feature a bottle opener below the handles. Come apart to clean. Knives are made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced technological production methods.Product Features
- This essential 4-piece starter set includes 3 1/2" paring knife, 6" utility, 8" chef's knife and come-apart kitchen shears
- Precision-forged from Wusthof's own high-carbon stainless-steel, each knife blade is laser-tested to exacting standards
- This precision-angle blade is easy to sharpen
- Stainless-steel triple rivets permanently secure the handle to the full tang of the knife
- Forward bolster provides secure hand positioning to prevent the hand from slipping
- The durable composite handle is buffed by hand to a smooth finish for a comfortable grip
- Wide base is characteristic of genuine forged cutlery
- Kitchen shears cut through poultry, open stiff packaging and cut small stems and twines with ease
- Shears feature a bottle opener and come apart to clean
- Embossed with the Wusthof logo
- Made in Solingen, Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs