Signature style Le Creuset
honey pot with lid keeps this sweet condiment fresh on the table and in the fridge. High-glaze enamel finish with classic honey bee design features lid cutout for the dipper. The silicone head with swirl-and-release grooves provides easy dipping and dripless dispensing. Dijon color complements your existing collection of Le Creuset bakeware and cookware. Fired at high temperatures, this nonporous stoneware is crack-, chip- and stain-resistant for an attractive tabletop server. Will not absorb moisture or odors. Fine craftsmanship by experts dedicated to quality, the distinctive Le Creuset logo appears on the lid. Dishwasher-safe. 16-oz. capacity.
The mainstay of French chefs for nearly a century, Le Creuset features bold and bright colors in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit every culinary need and home decor.Product Features
- Rich, durable high-glaze enamel finish signature to Le Creuset adds European flair to the table
- Silicone head on the wooden-handled dipper allows easy dipping and dripless dispensing
- Fine craftsmanship complements every collection of Le Creuset bakeware and cookware
- Fired at high temperatures, this durable nonporous stoneware is crack-, chip-, and stain-resistant
- Exclusive designers of French cookware and bakeware since 1925