This signature-style Le Creuset butter crock keeps butter fresh up to 30 days without refrigeration. The storage technique used by Europeans for centuries, preserves freshness and flavor. Add water to the base and pack butter into the lid. The layer of water acts as an airtight seal with the lid inverted. With the high-glaze enamel finish, this French crock complements your collection of Le Creuset cookware and bakeware on the table. Fired at high temperatures, this stoneware is crack-, chip- and stain-resistant. Will not absorb moisture or odors. Dishwasher-safe.
The mainstay of French chefs for nearly a century, Le Creuset features bold and bright colors in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit every culinary need and home decor.Product Features
- Signature-style Le Creuset crock keeps butter fresh without refrigeration
- The inverted lid provides an airtight seal when inverted to preserve butter fresh up to 30 days on a table
- French country crock complements Le Creuset cookware and bakeware on the table
- Fired at high temperatures, this durable glazed-enamel stoneware is crack-, chip-, and stain-resistant
- Exclusive designers of French cookware and bakeware since 1925