Unbleached beeswax combined with food-grade mineral oil penetrates deeply into the grains of the wood and creates a silky wax barrier to lock in moisture. Boos Block Board Cream
replenishes the moisture lost from repeated washings to prevent butcher blocks, cutting boards and wooden utensils from drying, bleaching or cracking. Use regularly to maintain the quality of the wood. Natural moisturizer conditions all types of wood. NSF-certified*. All-natural ingredients. Made in the USA. 5-oz.Product Features
- NSF-certified food-grade mineral oil with unbleached beeswax locks in moisture to preserve wood boards, blocks and utensils
- Penetrates deeply to replenish the moisture lost from repeated washings and prevent drying, bleaching or cracking
- All-natural moisturizer creates a silky barrier, a conditioner for all types of wood
- Apply less frequently than regular mineral oil
- John Boos & Company has offered the finest butcher blocks, kitchen workstations and carts since 1887. The oldest manufacturer of premium quality kitchen equipment in America, Boos has proudly built products for the best kitchens, including the White House
*The National Sanitation Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organization that employs stringent sanitation standards in evaluating food equipment for commercial use.