The premium bakeware for commercial kitchens is the preferred choice of home chefs for professional desserts. These Kaiser
La Forme nonstick mini springform pans
with removable bottoms create single-serve cheesecakes, tortes, mini cakes or specialty breads that release easily by simply unlatching the side buckle. With Kaiser's exclusive, double-layer nonstick interior and exterior, this state-of-the-art steel bakeware eliminates flouring of the pans, while ensuring a golden perfectly-round crust. This dual finish is safe for metal utensils and is not affected by citrus or acidic ingredients, a quality not attributable to most nonstick bakeware.
Use these individual springform pans to bake individual coffee cake or quiche. The removable base retains a smooth leakproof fit to the collar, ensuring a tight seal. The even distribution of heat and the deep sides ensure every confection and specialty dish is baked to the exacting standards of professional bakers. Dishwasher-safe. PFOA-free. Made in Germany.Product Features
- Commercial-weight pans create professional, easy-release results
- Removable bottoms let you pop out single-serve cheesecakes, tortes, mini cakes or specialty breads
- The buckle creates a snap-tight closure, securing the base to the pan for a leakproof seal
- Kaiser's exclusive double-layer nonstick interior and exterior eliminates flouring of the pans, while ensuring flawless release
- Nonreactive to citrus or acidic ingredients
- PFOA-free for healthy baking
- Deep sides with rolled edges add rigidity to retain the pan shape
- Kaiser is the expert in the manufacture of springform pans and well-known throughout Europe as the top producer of quality bakeware for more than 90 years.