This precision tool features a sharp V-shaped cutting edge above each perforation to quickly trim the essential flavor from citrus fruit. With quick even strokes, the Rosle
zester with channel shaves only the citrus strip, leaving behind the white pith that can alter the taste and texture of recipes. The large perforation referred to as a channel also features a sharp V-shaped edge to create decorative garnishes and channel cuts for appealing appetizers and salad or casserole toppings.
The heavyweight handle is permanently bonded to the zester for perfect weight and balance, and this bond also creates an airtight seal for guaranteed lifetime performance. Rustproof, shock-proof and pit-resistant. Matte-finish handle resists fingerprints and features an end loop for hanging convenience. Dishwasher-safe. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Superior in design, these heavy-gauge tongs are the result of precise metal crafting and engineering. Rosle, located in the Bavarian alps of Germany, is a family-owned business, designing premium professional cooking utensils since 1903. Product Features
- Extra-fine perforations extract only the citrus zest, leaving behind the white pith
- With a sharp V-shaped cutting edge above each perforation, the zester trims rind using quick even strokes
- The ideal timesaving tool for adding zest to breads, sauces and desserts
- The channel on the side is used to create decorative appetizers, garnishes and toppings
- 18/10 stainless-steel is rustproof and easy to keep clean
- Heavyweight handle is permanently bonded to the cylindrical shaft, creating an airtight lifetime seal
- End loop for hanging
- Rosle is the recipient of international design awards for their innovations in kitchen tools