The large, firmly-anchored wheel on this Rosle
pizza cutter is constructed of extremely-sharp, 18/10 stainless-steel to effortlessly cut thick or thin pizza and keep all ingredients intact for perfect slices and presentation. The edge is beveled on both sides to cut with twice the force, slicing grilled panini, calzone, baguette bread or hard rolls easily and precisely. Fingers and hands are safely shielded from the cutting wheel surface by a large protective guard.
The Heavyweight handle is permanently bonded to the wheel for perfect weight and balance, and this bond also creates an airtight seal for guaranteed lifetime performance. Rustproof, shock-proof and resistant to pitting. Matte-finish handle resists fingerprints and features an end loop for hanging convenience. Dishwasher-safe. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Superior in design, these heavy-gauge tongs are the result of precise metal crafting and engineering. Rosle, located in the Bavarian alps of Germany, is a family-owned business, designing premium professional cooking utensils since 1903.Product Features
- Large, firmly-anchored wheel features a dual-beveled cutting edge to slice pizza, grilled panini, calzone or baguette bread easily
- Ingredients are kept intact for perfect slices and presentation
- Large protective guard shields fingers and hands from the wheel
- 18/10 stainless-steel is rustproof and easy to keep clean
- Heavyweight handle is permanently bonded to the wheel, creating an airtight lifetime seal
- End loop for hanging
- Rosle is the recipient of international design awards for their innovations in kitchen tools