The mirror-polished extra-deep scalloped edge on this precision-forged Wusthof salad knife is ground thinner, cutting down drag 50% for quick, efficient food preparation. This precision-cutting edge pierces thick-skinned vegetables, fruits, melons or bread using minimal pressure without crushing the outside, leaving the fleshy interior intact. The curved angle and wider blade on this original salad knife is like a santoku to expertly slice, dice, mince or chop with ease. Cut paper-thin vegetables or fruit slices, julienne, segment fruit or create hors d'oeuvres with the precision of one high-performance blade. The tip of the blade penetrates cleanly and will finish off a cut. This exclusive cutting edge never touches the cutting board and will never need sharpening.
Signature to the Wusthof cutlery is the precision bolster, allowing the heft and balance to perform quick, even cuts. The triple-compression rivets attach the high-impact handle securely to the full tang for superior strength and maneuverability and feature an inner ring anode to safeguard from rust. Developed in partnership with CHEFS, this is the knife every chef requires in a well-equipped kitchen. Precision-forged high-carbon stainless-steel. Hand wash. 6"L blade. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century production methods.Product Features
- Mirror-polished extra-deep scalloped edge is ground thinner, cutting down drag 50% for quick, efficient food preparation
- Precision-forged high-carbon stainless-steel with a tip to penetrate cleanly and finish off a cut
- Pierces thick-skinned vegetables, fruits, melons or bread using minimal pressure, leaving the outside and fleshy interior intact
- With the curved angle and wider blade, this knife works like a santoku to expertly slice, dice, mince or chop
- Cut paper thin vegetable slices for salads, segment fruit, julienne or create decorative hors d 'oeuvres
- Ergonomic, polypropylene handle fits either hand for firm control
- Triple-compression rivets with inner ring anode to safeguard from rust
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chef