This deluxe upscale cooktop features a smooth stainless-steel frame, cookware detection sensor and an overheat sensor for efficient cooking. Because induction cooking works electromagnetically, heat is only generated by contact with the cookware. With 10 temperature settings, 10 power levels and a 180-minute timer, this cooktop is versatile to slow-simmer sauces, steam vegetables or sear meats. At home in a restaurant kitchen as well as your own, this cooktop is the ideal extra burner to use for buffets or catering and for heating or cooking sauces or foods outdoors by the grill. The cooktop can be used with cast-iron, carbon steel, enamel steel or magnetic stainless-steel cookware. Suitable for cooking vessels with base diameters ranging from 4" to 13". 1,800-watts.Cooktop Product Features
You may also like:
- Fast, energy-efficient induction cooktop quickly heats or cooks food
- Provides twice the energy-efficiency of gas cooking
- Stainless-steel with ceramic cooktop for an elegant presentation on a buffet table
- Suitable for cooking vessels with base diameters ranging from 4" to 13"
- Cookware detection sensor
- Overheat sensor for efficient cooking
- Fast and safe cooking without an open flame
- Instant temperature change with the push of a button
- Power levels 1-10 with 9 temperature settings from 140 F to 450 degrees F
- Programmable 180-minute timer with alarm and auto shutoff.
Max Burton Deluxe Induction Cooktop & Interface Disc, item 26349