This CHEFS exclusive maple cutting board
with juice well collects the juice that naturally releases from meat, vegetables or fruits, and channels the liquid to a corner spout for easy pouring. The uniquely-carved spout is designed at a precise angle to allow juice to stay in the groove until pouring, ensuring the counter or tabletop stays clean. The beauty and thickness of richly-grained maple accommodates large poultry or roasts, and elegantly presents meat slices on a buffet table. Ample surface for any prep work: chopping, mincing, cubing or dicing large quantities or slicing bread. Reverse to use as a flat-surface pastry/kneading board.
The dense, tightly-grained composition preserves the edge on fine cutlery and is naturally resistant to cuts and scratches. This high-density wood also prevents bacteria from penetrating the surface for years of service. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-grade kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, dinnerware and more, is available only at CHEFS Catalog. You will love the selection -- meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook, these tools deliver exceptional quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.Product Features
- Solid maple board with deep full-parameter groove collects juice and allows easy pouring using the corner spout
- The angled spout allows juice to stay in the groove until pouring
- Accommodates large poultry or roasts and provides an elegant buffet presentation for freshly-sliced meat
- Tight-grain construction preserves the edge on fine cutlery and is naturally resistant to cuts and scratches
- Dense composition prevents bacteria from penetrating the wood
- Large size to accommodate prep work in large quantities or slice bread
- Reverses to a flat surface for kneading dough, rolling pastry or cookie dough
- Preferred by chefs and home gourmets for the lifetime durability