This CHEFS exclusive maple cutting board
with juice well collects the juice that naturally releases from meat, vegetables or fruits, and channels the liquid to a corner spout for easy pouring. The uniquely-carved spout is designed at a precise angle to allow juice to stay in the groove until pouring, ensuring the counter or tabletop stays clean. The beauty and thickness of richly-grained maple accommodates large poultry or roasts, and elegantly presents meat slices on a buffet table. Ample surface for any prep work: chopping, mincing, cubing or dicing large quantities or slicing bread. Reverse to use as a flat-surface pastry/kneading board.
The dense, tightly-grained composition preserves the edge on fine cutlery and is naturally resistant to cuts and scratches. This high-density wood also prevents bacteria from penetrating the surface for years of service. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-quality cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, dinnerware and more is meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook. CHEFS commitment to innovative, functional design is the key to delivering products of exceptional quality, performance and durability for home and professional kitchens.Product Features
- • Solid maple board with deep full-parameter groove collects juice and allows easy pouring using the corner spout
- • The angled spout allows juice to stay in the groove until pouring
- • Tight-grain construction preserves the edge on fine cutlery and is naturally resistant to cuts and scratches
- • Dense composition prevents bacteria from penetrating the wood
- • Reverses to a flat surface for kneading dough, rolling pastry or cookie dough
- • Preferred by chefs and home gourmets for the lifetime durability