Inspired by an antique French baker's rack, this freestanding 6-tier cookware stand
is handcrafted by Enclume
, the world's premier manufacturer of superior-quality kitchen storage racks. The tripod legs taper upward so you can store large pots below and smaller ones at the top. Durably constructed of solid carbon steel with Enclume's signature hammered steel finish for years of reliable use. The convenient solution if you do not have a spot for a ceiling or wall traditional pot rack. Perfect home for plants, too. Rack is cold-riveted for increased stability. Assembly is required. Wipes clean.
Enclume pairs traditional French metal-forming equipment with master craftsmen who meticulously pore over each product down to the hand-smoothed finish. Enclume's best-selling pot rack requires 60 hands-on steps alone to complete. Founded in Washington in 1973, Enclume sets the standard for unsurpassed quality, design and resiliency in kitchen pot racks.Product Features
- Displays a variety of large and small cookware beautifully and efficiently
- Solid hot-rolled steel is slightly textured and covered with a protective coating
- 6 tiers make the ideal space-saver for smaller kitchens
- Neatly secures pots and pans in place and out of the way
- Cold-riveted for increased stability
- Wipes clean
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Assembly required
- Made in the USA
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer so it can only be delivered within the 48 contiguous states. Express shipping options, gift wrap services and gift messaging are not available for this item. Please allow 2-4 weeks for order processing and delivery.
- Curbside delivery only
- Additional Shipping: $45.00