From the Knuckle Sandwich Series, this Guy Fieri
5.5" santoku knife features full tang for superior strength and balance and an abbreviated ergonomic bolster that works like an extension of the hand for firm, natural control. With a hollow-ground, German-made blade from high-carbon-stainless-steel, the Guy Fieri santoku knife brings an ultra-sharp cutting edge to food preparation. Heat-treated to retain a sharp edge longer, the precision-formed oval indentations in the blade reduce friction to ensure instant food release while cutting, chopping or slicing.
Guy's famous flaming design is emblazoned on each blade to add excitement to cooking! Split-second performance is what Guy expects-and gets-with his knives. Built into the chef's knife end bolster is a crisscross grid, performing the multifunction of a crusher knife: garlic crusher, nut grinder or mincer of herbs. Protective blade sheath. Hand wash. 5-year manufacturer warranty.
"As a chef, restaurant owner, and TV personality, I have high expectations on my equipment...and these knives meet them all. The Knuckle Sandwich Series knives blend the best materials with an on-point design." -Guy FieriProduct Features
- This santoku knife fits like a glove, an extension of the hand, for ultra-smooth cutting, chopping and slicing
- Full tang for superior strength and balance and an abbreviated ergonomic handle for firm natural control
- The hollow-ground blade is German-made, high-carbon stainless-steel that has been heat-treated to retain a sharp edge
- Precision-formed oval indentations in the blade reduce friction for ultra-fast cut-and-release performance
- The end bolster features a crisscross grid to crush garlic and nuts and mince herbs, with the ease of one cutlery tool
- Protective blade sheath
- As a chef, restaurant owner and TV personality, Guy Fieri is an expert on cutting-edge performance