Mouse over image to zoom in
Hartstone Pottery Baking Stone Muffin Pan
Handcrafted stoneware uniformly bakes deliciously moist baked goods and serves as dessert molds.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
- Handcrafted of the finest all-natural pottery clay in North America
- Fully vitrified stoneware is clay fired to 2200 F to create a pan safe up to 500 F
- Uniformly bakes scrumptious muffins, cupcakes, quick breads, mini angel food cakes and more
- Ideal as molds for gelatin, ice cream and mousse
- Versatile for both conventional and microwave ovens
- Stoneware is non-absorbent and naturally stick-resistant
- Durable surface resists odors, stains and scratches
- Free of lead and cadmium
- Pan naturally seasons over time
- Safe in freezer, microwave and oven
- Conveniently safe for dishwasher
- Made in the USA
- Model: 498-00-420
- Capacity: 1/2 cup in each cup
- Size: 7 1/4"W x 10 1/2"L x 2"H
- Weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz.
- Material: all-natural clay materials
Use and Care
- The first time you use your Hartstone muffin pan, season it with any rubbed or sprayed cooking oil. You won't need to treat your pan after the first use.
- You can cut and serve from the stoneware's surface.
- After each use, simply put the pan in the dishwasher.
- The lead-free stoneware is safe in freezer, microwave and oven.
Customers Also Bought
$49.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $25
You may also like
$19.95 - $24.95
SAVE up to $2
$15.95 - $17.95
SAVE up to $2
$164.95 - $209.95
SAVE up to $53
$18.95 - $21.95