Lodge Logic Pre-Seasoned 10.5" Square Grill Pan
Deep ridges create authentic grill marks cooking on a stove top.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
No other cookware compares to the durability of cast iron for even heat distribution and retention. Lodge cast iron adds the sizzle of a barbecue grill to indoor and outdoor cooking, enriching the flavor and texture of foods. Safe to use on gas, electric, ceramic, glass top and induction cooktops, in the oven for cooking or baking, or to marinate, refrigerate or freeze. Transport easily using the assist handle. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
Lodge Cast Iron has been producing quality cookware in Tennessee since 1896. More than 110 years later, Lodge remains family owned, the makers of the finest cast-iron cookware in the world. The superior heat retention and stick-resistant finish make cast-iron cookware a favorite of professional chefs.
- Deep ridges create authentic grill marks cooking on a stove top
- Channels drain grease for a healthy alternative to nonstick cooking
- The high sides and heat-retentive qualities of cast iron provide even cooking
- Withstands high heat to seal in the flavor of meat, poultry, seafood or vegetables
- The natural properties of cast iron enrich the flavor and texture of foods
- This grill pan is also ideal to toast panini sandwiches
- Professionally pre-seasoned by the experts at Lodge
- Transport easily using the assist handle
- Model L8SGP3
- 10 1/2" Sq. (17"L w/handles) x 1 3/4"H
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Care and Use of Lodge Cast Iron
- Oven-safe and freezer-safe
- Safe for gas, electric, ceramic, glass top and induction cooktops
- After cooking, clean the cookware with hot water and a stiff brush. Do not use harsh detergent, as it can remove the seasoning. Towel dry thoroughly.
- While the cookware is dry, but still warm from the hot water bath, wipe a light coat of vegetable oil or cooking spray on all surfaces.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store lids on the pot or pan in order to allow proper air circulation.
- If you notice a metallic taste or see signs of rust, simply scour off the rust, wash the cookware with soap and hot water, dry thoroughly and re-season using the home seasoning instructions
- With proper care, your Lodge cast-iron cookware will last beyond a lifetime
Home Seasoning Instructions
You may also like
$9.95 - $14.95
Customers Also Bought
$99.95 - $294.95
SAVE up to $125
$149.95 - $179.95
$59.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $20
$39.95 - $69.95
SAVE up to $30