America's original cookware company introduces a pre-seasoned high-sided square grill pan
to sear meat, seafood or vegetables with grilled flavor. The channels drain grease, providing a healthy alternative to nonstick cooking. With the high sides, this grill pan distributes and retains heat to ensure even cooking. Adds the authentic grill marks and toasting to burgers, panini sandwiches, grilled cheese, Reubens and more. Seasoned with Kosher-certified vegetable oil and baked at a high temperature, this superior pre-seasoning by the Lodge
experts enables you to use this cookware right from the box.
No other cookware compares to the durability of cast iron for even heat distribution and retention. Lodge cast iron adds the sizzle of a barbecue grill to indoor and outdoor cooking, enriching the flavor and texture of foods. Safe to use on gas, electric, ceramic, glass top and induction cooktops, in the oven for cooking or baking, or to marinate, refrigerate or freeze. Transport easily using the assist handle. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
Lodge Cast Iron has been producing quality cookware in Tennessee since 1896. More than 110 years later, Lodge remains family owned, the makers of the finest cast-iron cookware in the world. The superior heat retention and stick-resistant finish make cast-iron cookware a favorite of professional chefs.Product Features
- Deep ridges create authentic grill marks cooking on a stove top
- Channels drain grease for a healthy alternative to nonstick cooking
- The high sides and heat-retentive qualities of cast iron provide even cooking
- Withstands high heat to seal in the flavor of meat, poultry, seafood or vegetables
- The natural properties of cast iron enrich the flavor and texture of foods
- This grill pan is also ideal to toast panini sandwiches
- Professionally pre-seasoned by the experts at Lodge
- Transport easily using the assist handle