The griller's choice. A premium outdoor cutting board with a deep juice well that is just as versatile indoors. This Boos maple end-grain gourmet cutting board is handcrafted in America using select, top-grade wood. The built-in side grips allow easy transport. The ideal block to carve a rotisserie roast or tenderloin is also ideal to transport steaks or pork cutlets from the grill. In the kitchen, this durable edge-grain maple block is ideal to chop vegetables, mince herbs or prepare meat and cheese platters.
The smooth flat surface on the reverse side is excellent for rolling out pastry or cookie dough or kneading bread dough. With ample surface for large prep tasks, gourmet chefs prefer the thick construction and lifetime durability of this edge-grain hard-rock maple. The beauty and thickness of this rich-grained maple creates an attractive carving and serving block on a patio or buffet table.
This dense, tightly-grained composition preserves the edge on fine cutlery and is naturally resistant to cuts and scratches. This high-density wood also prevents bacteria from penetrating the surface for years of service. Boos blocks are the #1 choice of culinary professionals worldwide. NSF-certified. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
John Boos & Company has offered the finest butcher blocks, kitchen workstations and carts since 1887. The oldest manufacturer of premium quality kitchen equipment in America, Boos has proudly built products for the best kitchens, including the White House.Product Features
- Genuine edge-grain maple board with deep juice groove to collect the release of juice from steaks, sausages or vegetables
- Accommodates large poultry or roasts and provides an elegant buffet or patio table presentation for freshly-sliced meat
- Tight-grain construction preserves the edge on fine cutlery and is naturally resistant to cuts and scratches
- Dense composition prevents bacteria from penetrating the wood
- Ample surface to accommodate every prep work
- Reverses to a flat surface for kneading dough, rolling pastry or cookie dough