& Company is America's oldest manufacturer of premium quality kitchen equipment. Crafted from walnut with edge grain construction, reversible board features a natural, food grade, oil finish and carved-in hand grips. Created to meet the exacting standards of professional chefs around the world, every John Boos cutting board
is designed to deliver many years of service. Each board maximizes space so there is ample room to chop mounds of vegetables, or slice extra large cuts of meat and crowd-pleasing poultry. From the White House to your house, these cutting boards are at home in the kitchen.Product Features
- Awarded the Gold Medal by Chefs of America.
- Edge grain construction.
- Penetrating FDA-approved oil finish.
- Made of walnut.
- Reversible with two smooth, flat sides.
- Hand grips are carved in for easy maneuvering.
- NSF approved.
- Built to last a lifetime, with proper care.