One twist is all it takes to pierce and remove the entire core. This OXO Good Grips apple corer features extra-sharp teeth and a cylindrical shaft to core apples, pears, quinces, tomatoes, strawberries and more. Penetrates stemmed vegetables, removing the core from chile peppers, bell peppers or cucumbers. Ideal to hollow out vegetables or fruits to prepare stuffed appetizers. Rustproof and pit-resistant stainless-steel is nonreactive to acidic foods. Soft-grip Santoprene handle absorbs pressure for a comfortable easy-hold grip. The patented nonslip texture and side ridges on the handle provide slip-proof control, wet or dry. End hanging loop. Dishwasher-safe.
OXO Good Grips is internationally acclaimed for pioneering everyday kitchen tools with a comfortable, easy-to-hold grip. Recipient of the Tylenol/Arthritis Foundation Design Award.Product Features
- Extra-sharp serrated teeth pierce the skin of apples, pears, soft fruits and vegetables
- Open-design cylindrical shaft to remove the entire core
- Stainless-steel is rustproof and nonreactive to acidic foods
- Silicone soft-grip handle reduces hand pressure, allowing firm easy-grip control
- End hanging loop
- OXO Good Grips is an award-winning designer of innovative, easy-to-grasp kitchen tools