The exceptional durability of select 4" northern hardwood, this maple end-grain cart is handcrafted in America by artisans skilled in preserving the beauty of fine wood. Standing 36"H, this butcher block cart
is the ideal working height, with a 24"L x 24"W surface perfectly suited for preparing every course: appetizer prep, chopping vegetables, carving roasts, kneading dough or rolling out dough for desserts. With the commercial-grade locking casters, this gourmet cart rolls to you, providing a stable work station anywhere. The beauty and thickness of richly-grained maple is an attractive carving and serving block next to a buffet table. With ample surface for every prep task, gourmet chefs prefer the thick construction and lifetime durability of edge-grain hard-rock maple.
The dense, close-grained composition preserves the edge on fine cutlery and is naturally resistant to cuts and scratches. This high-density wood also prevents bacteria from penetrating the surface to ensure years of service. Maple slatted shelf to store bowls or tools. Boos blocks are the #1 choice of culinary professionals worldwide. NSF-certified. Boos block cream finish with beeswax. Hand wash. Made in the USA.John Boos
& Company has offered the finest butcher blocks, kitchen workstations and carts since 1887. The oldest manufacturer of premium quality kitchen equipment in America, Boos has proudly built products for the best kitchens, including the White House.Product Features
- Solid end-grain 4" thick northern hard-rock maple crafted by American artisans skilled in the preparation and preservation of fine wood
- Commercial-grade locking casters let you roll this butcher block cart where you need it
- Accommodates large poultry or roasts for carving and provides an elegant end-of-table buffet presentation for freshly-sliced meat
- Tight-grained construction preserves the edge on fine cutlery and is naturally resistant to cuts and scratches
- Dense composition prevents bacteria from penetrating the wood
- Ample surface to accommodate every prep task
- Ideal to knead dough, roll out pastry or cookie dough
- The #1 board choice of culinary professionals worldwide
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer so it can only be delivered within the 48 contiguous states. Express shipping options, gift wrap services and gift messaging are not available for this item. Please allow 4-6 weeks for order processing and delivery.
- Assembly required
- Curbside delivery only
- Additional Shipping: $20.00