With extra-sharp scalloped serrations and balanced control, this Kuhn Rikon watermelon knife is the premier choice for perfect slices. The long blade and wide spine slices entirely through the width of large melons. Japanese high-carbon stainless-steel provides instant release with smooth, nonstick coating and "seed" cutouts preventing friction. Retains a superior-cutting edge to halve or quarter slices for garnishes. The ergonomic handle on this watermelon knife helps maintain even pressure for firm control penetrating thick rinds. Safety sheath for easy storage and transport. 11" blade. Dishwasher-safe.
Superior in design, this extra-sharp watermelon knife is the result of outstanding design by Kuhn Rikon, leaders of innovative, functional kitchen tools for over 70 years.Product Features
- Slices rind effortlessly and releases easily for fast, precise melon prep
- Long blade slices entirely through the width of large melons
- Japanese high-carbon stainless-steel provides instant release with smooth, nonstick coating and "seed" cutouts preventing friction
- Ergonomic handle to maintain even pressure penetrating thick rinds
- Retains a superior-cutting edge to create half or quarter slices
- Sheath for safe transport and storage
- Kuhn Rikon is known for outstanding design, functionality and dependability and is one of the most respected kitchen/restaurant manufacturers in Europe.