CHEFS introduces the Wusthof Classic ultimate paring knife for professional gourmet preparation in the kitchen. Designed in partnership with the Wusthof cutlery experts, this parer has micro-serrations at the heel for effortless, ultra-close peeling of tough-skinned fruits and vegetables, easily performing tasks requiring additional force. Shaves only the outer skin, leaving more flesh intact. With the precision-sharp point, this paring knife quickly pierces skin or rind, stems effortlessly and performs fine-detailed work to prepare garnishes or appetizers. The thick spine adds strength, tapering to the razor-sharp cutting edge for ultimate balance and firm control to chop, mince or dice to exact specifications.
Precision-forged from one solid piece of high-carbon stainless-steel this Classic ultimate paring knife is tempered to the optimum 58 degrees Rockwell for durability. Engineered with the new PEtec edge (Precision Edge Technology) and skillfully honed twice for superior sharpness. Full tang, signature tapered bolster and finger guard provide ultimate balance and firm control. Triple-riveted for lifetime durability. This ultimate paring knife is the cutting edge in enhanced-performance cutlery. Exclusively from CHEFS. 3 1/2" blade. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced technological production methods.Product Features
- CHEFS exclusive ultimate paring knife features micro-serrations for fast, ultra-thin peeling
- The serrations at the heel perform prep tasks requiring more force, allowing ultra-close peeling of tough-skinned fruits and vegetables
- Shaves only the outer skin, leaving more flesh intact
- The precision-sharp point quickly pierces skin or rind, stems and allows pinpoint accuracy to create garnishes or appetizers
- The thick spine adds strength and tapers to the razor-sharp cutting edge
- Wusthof exclusive PEtec (Precision Edge Technology) edge is honed twice for superior sharpness
- Forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel, tempered to 58 degree Rockwell for durability
- Stainless-steel triple rivets permanently secure the handle to the full tang
- Signature tapered bolster and finger guard for ultimate balance and control
- Contoured handle provides superb ergonomic comfort
- Embossed with the Wusthof logo
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs