With high sides and heat-retentive qualities of cast-iron, the Lodge grill pan is perfect to grill or broil seafood fillets, steaks or hamburgers indoors. Deep ribbing drains fat, while preserving interior moistness and flavor of food. This revolutionary cast-iron cookware is pre-seasoned, ensuring easy release and mess-free cleanup. Superior heat conductivity allows uniform searing, retaining nutrients and flavors. This grill skillet is the healthy, chemical-free alternative for preparation of entrees. Preferred for durability and versatility, the even-heating base, side walls and solid weight of this cast-iron Lodge grill pan is the ideal combination to grill panini sandwiches with restaurant-style, crisp-golden flavor.
Cast from molten iron in individual sand molds and baked with stick-resistant seasoning at a high temperature, this Lodge grill pan is ready to use, right from the box. Transport easily using the assist handle. Safe on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops. Oven- and broiler-safe. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
Lodge cast-iron cookware is America's original cast-iron cookware, introduced in 1896. Utilizing a privately-held metal formula and quality raw materials, precision molds create pans to exacting standards for professional chefs and home gourmets.Product Features
- Grill indoors with outdoor grilling flavor
- Superior heat distribution and easy release of cast-iron ensures exceptional cooking performance
- Deep ribbing drains fat, while preserving interior moistness of seafood, meat or poultry
- Adds authentic grill marks
- The even-heating base and side walls allow excellent searing, retaining nutrients and flavors
- Ideal to grill panini sandwiches and add restaurant-style, crisp- golden texture
- Pre-seasoned with Kosher-certified vegetable oil and ready to use
- Transport easily using the assist handle
- Family owned for four generations, Lodge upholds high standard of excellence in their traditional and innovative cast-iron cookware for professional chefs, home gourmets, and campfire cooks alike