The SousVide Supreme Demi offers the unparalleled cooking performance of the original SousVide Supreme water oven in a compact appliance. This once-secret method of slow simmering for healthy cooking transforms meats, vegetables, seafood and fruit into succulent, delicious meals. Season food, add to pouch and seal, fill water to indicated level and let the compact SousVide simmer for minutes, hours, even days. With the precise temperature control, you are guaranteed rich and moist textures not achievable with any other cooking method. Unsurpassed, nutrient-rich flavor and negligible moisture loss. Simple to operate with outstanding gourmet results every time without even lifting the lid.
Meats taste richer, ribs have a fall-off-the-bone texture that is as moist as it is tender. Seafood acquires a velvety smoothness without odors lingering in the kitchen from pan searing. Marinades infuse throughout food for exceptional flavoring. Brining becomes a rediscovered art in cooking.
Not solely for dinner preparation, this SousVide Supreme Demi soft-boils, poaches or scrambles eggs and produces delicately creamy custards without any supervision. Instructional booklet includes cooking temperatures, times based upon thickness: beef, lamb, bison, spare ribs, baby back ribs, pork chops, roasts, chicken (white and dark), duck, seafood, vegetables (root and tender), fruit, eggs and recipes. Thermometer with prong to regulate temperature from 0 to 400 F. Brushed stainless-steel and stainless-steel exterior. Easy-lift stainless-steel perforated tray and pouch rack are dishwasher safe. 550 watts.Product Features
- French culinary technique seals in gourmet flavors to create restaurant-style entrees
- This method of slow simmering in vacuum-sealed bags transforms meats, vegetables, seafood and fruit into succulent, delicious meals
- The cooking performance of the original SousVide, now in a compact appliance for home use
- Simple to operate for outstanding gourmet results: add seasoned food to a pouch, seal, add water to the SousVide appliance and let simmer for minutes, hours or days
- Precise temperature control ensures nutrient-rich flavor and unique textures not achievable with any other method of cooking
- Soft-boils, poaches or scrambles eggs and produces creamy custards
- Thermometer with prong to gauge temperature from 0 to 400 F
- Instruction booklet includes recipes, precise cooking times and temperatures for meat, pork, poultry, seafood, vegetables, eggs and fruit
- Instructional DVD to guide you through the cooking process